Please join me in helping to send every baby born at Southside Hospital home in something warm and cozy. Southside Hospital is located in Bay Shore on Long Island.They deliver about 200 babies a month. Most of the families who havebabies there have nothing to bring their babies home in. That’s where we come in. My group, Bella’s Babies, provides warm, handmade items for these families.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Newborn Blanket Drive

It's that time of year again, blanket time!
 

 I will be collecting warm newborn sized blankets for our winter delivery. The drive will run until February 1, 2016.



 Sizes: 30" X 30" and larger.

Blankets can be knit, crochet or fleece. Think warm, no holey patterns.  I will include some pattern links, check back as I will be adding more as I find them.

Pattern suggestions:

X-Stitch Baby Blanket

Box Shell Afghan

Twin Stitch Baby Blanket

Hugs for Baby Blanket

Lilacs in February Baby Blanket

Leaping Stripes and Blocks Blanket



No comments:

Fall 2016

Well Fall is almost here! Time to work on sweaters, hats and blankets. Our Fall delivery will be the first week of October. This is t...